Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Crane (Lost Valkyries MC #1) Release Day +Review

“CRANE” LOST VALKYRIES MC #1 
From the writer of “Areion Fury MC”, “Broken Deeds MC”, & “Wicked Throttle MC” Esther E. Schmidt is proud to introduce her fourth MC series; Lost Valkyries MC. This series will involve short stories (each of them standalone), “Crane”, will be kicking off this whole new series.  

Title: “Crane”  
Series: Lost Valkyries MC #1  
Author: Esther E. Schmidt  
Cover Design: Esther E. Schmidt  
Model/ Photographer: Nathan Hainline  
Release Day: August 29th, 2017  


Faya 
My eyes close and I brace for the pain. Except it doesn’t come. It always comes. Wait for it my mind tells me, making me brace some more. I hate waiting for it, when that happens it’s always so much worse.  

Crane
 The job was to prevent her from testifying. I’ve already been paid because my ass isn’t moving before the cash is in place. That’s right, I have a spotless reputation. A hitman who gets the job done. Any job, any time. Once I’ve given my word, and the cash is exchanged, it’s a done deal. No matter the consequences or obstacles, I will get it done. Something that the woman strapped to my back will find out firsthand.

Buy Links (Amazon – B&N – KOBO – iTunes)

 
Another fantastic book Esther. I love all her books and this one was no different. This is a fantastic, steamy, quick read. Crane is a little different than some of Esther’s characters. He is a nomad biker and a hitman. He was hired to do a job, he was paid, and now he intends to do the job like always. Faya witnessed something she shouldn’t have. Now she finds herself faced with Crane. I was intrigued to see how this story panned out and I wasn’t disappointed. Both Crane and Faya are strong characters. Crane is used to people doing what he wants and being scared of him. Faya knows what Crane is and that her time has come. Why go out crying when you can go out with sass. They are perfect for each other and I can’t wait to read more books in this series. A must read.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment