Thursday, November 30, 2017

My Review of Crude Possession: Crude Souls MC

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Crude Possession: Crude Souls MC Standalone

I love all of Kathleen’s books so I didn’t hesitate to read this one and I wasn’t disappointed. This book is emotional for sure. I felt for Callie she finally gets away from her abusive husband but she doesn’t get far. She can’t even remember not being scared of a man’s touch. But, the handsome bartender, Malakai doesn’t scare her instead he makes her feel safe. Malakai knows someone has hurt Callie in the past and he will do whatever he can to make sure she is never hurt again. He knows he needs to take his time with Callie let her get comfortable with him and prove he won’t hurt her. However, they may not have that time. Callie past is coming back for her and wants something from her. Her time may be limited. Malakai is going to do the one thing he can to save her, something he swore he would never do. Will he be able to protect her? I can’t say enough about this book. I need the next book right now!! This book does have some touchy subjects like rape, abuse, and violence. I highly recommend this book it was fantastic.
I was given this book in return for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment