Monday, February 12, 2018

My Review of Chased by Clarissa Wild

ChasedChased by Clarissa Wild
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love all of Clarissa’s books and this one was no different. While the book is a standalone it does go with Caged and Locked. Syrena has been sold to the highest bidder. Chase has bought Syrena but not because he wants her as a pet. Chase has an alternative motive for buying Syrena. Chase isn’t a nice man in fact he is a monster. But even monsters can fall in love. What will Chase do now that he has proven to himself that he isn’t like the men he hunts? That he still has some good in him. This book is dark and twisted, but still has a bit of romance. Not all romance is puppies and rainbows. Even in darkness you can find love. Syrena is the light in darkness for Chase. But will she be able to accept him for who he is. They are connected in so many ways. I can’t say enough about this book. I highly recommend it and all of Clarissa’s books.
I was given this book in return for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment