Friday, April 18, 2014

Unraveling the Raven



At 27, Raven Anderson experienced more heartache then anyone would in their lifetime.  She felt she finally had her life on track when she started doing what she loved the most, teaching second grade.  The best-laid plans are not always the right path as Raven learns when fate puts her in the direct path of a mega billionaire named Jaxson James Phillips, the owner of a corporate raiding company called Raiders, Inc.  With the spotlight now focused on Raven,her past is threatening her future. So, she does what she does best, run!

This beautiful girl with the violet eyes has left Jax, who never gets rattled, totally speechless.  He has always gotten whatever he wanted. So, why was this beautiful girl running away from him? As time goes on, he slowly unravels the many layers of Raven, but what he finds puts everyone around them in danger.

Can anyone survive?




JOIN OUR RELEASE DAY PARTY EVENT ON FACEBOOK
for a Fun Time and Giveaways
Taking place only on 4/15/14






Amazon US     Amazon UK     B & N



Damn, she’s running again what the fuck is up with this girl that every time she sees me she’s running, well not this time sweetheart.  I look to see where she went and I find her sitting at a window table with a group of people, there is a guy with his arm around the back of her chair, I don’t think so.  As I walk up to her table I see her tugging that fucking ear again and I want to lick it, and then drag my teeth over it.  Just the thought is making me fucking hard!  I step up to her table. Reach down taking her hand in mine and I kiss the back of her wrist.  “Raven, please introduce me to your friend.”  Yeah-sweet cheeks you’re not getting rid of me that easy.  She is looking at me then back to her friend, but she won’t be pulling a runner tonight that’s for sure.









brought to you by


My Review


This book is about a girl named Raven.  She is a second grade teacher who lives with her friend Marco.  One day she is running late for work, she gets her coffee order and as she is walking out walk straight into a man and spills the coffee all over the both of them.  Jaxson is the man she ran into he is immediately attracted to Raven.  Later at work his sister Bella asks him to attend bring a parent to school day for his nephew because her husband can’t make it.   He says he will go.  What good luck he has as his nephew’s teacher is the woman who ran into him this morning.  He asks her out and she says no.  People don’t ever run from him and this woman has ran twice.  He runs into at a restaurant later that evening.  He takes his chance to talk to her and they talk for hours.  They begin to see each other and are immediately drawn to each other.  He takes her to a charity event that weekend and that’s when things start to get interesting.  He brother lets them know that he have been receiving threats.  Then the next threat they get involves Raven.  Jax is beyond mad.  He will do everything in his power to protect his family and Raven.  What will happen next?  Will these people follow through with their threat and kidnap either of them or both?   Who is behind the threats?

I loved this book.  It was different.  There were lots of twists and turns.  Very steamy at times.  The characters drew me into the story and I couldn’t wait to find out what happened to them next.  Well written and engaging.  It was emotional at times and I loved it.  I love how alpha male Jaxson and his friend Maxwell are.  They are great for Raven and her friend Jackie.  The girls aren’t totally helpless, they stand up for themselves and the people they love.  Jaxson’s whole family is great.  They get right to the point and don’t sugar coat things.  They love whole heartedly.  I can’t for the next book to find out what happens to Maxwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment