Sunday, May 1, 2016

My Reveiw of Long Ride (Slayers MC #3) by Tara Oakes

Long Ride (The Slayers MC #3)Long Ride by Tara Oakes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book picks up right when the last one ends. This one was a little short of for me and not as much happens in this book as in the others books in this series. The truce the Slayers have with the Kingsmen is in danger of ending because the Slayers are now in bed with the cartel. Stitch was been released from prison at the end of the last book just in time to see Baby give birth in the hospital. Things are strained between Baby and Stitch because he was in prison the entire time she was pregnant. Dawson and Angel are pregnant now and she worries about what it will mean for the future. Angel is constantly worrying about her sister coming back for Sasha and taking her away. This book is a great set up for the next one and the ending leaves you wanting to read the next book right away. There isn’t as much action in this book but I think it is a great read. It was great reading about all the characters again and reading what new things have happened to them. I can’t wait for the next book. Another great book Tara.
I was given this book in return for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment