Tuesday, August 28, 2018

My Review of Cowboy, Cross My Heart (Heart of Texas #2)

Cowboy, Cross My HeartCowboy, Cross My Heart by Donna Grant
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the second book in this series but it can be read as a standalone. I haven’t read the first book and wasn’t confused at alone. Naomi has come back to visit her rodeo queen best friend. Something seems off with her friend and soon they find themselves in danger. Brice is a cowboy competing in the rodeo. Naomi is drawn to him from the moment he rides into the stadium. He comes to Naomi’s rescue. They both soon get more than they bargained for. There is an instant attraction between Brice and Naomi. But, that isn’t all that they get. Who even is after Naomi’s best friend starts coming for Naomi and Brice as well. Brice will do anything to protect Naomi. He feels for her like he has never felt for any other woman before. Soon Brice his family and friends are trying to help the girls. Someone is taking advantage of the rodeo queen contestants. Will they be able to figure out who is behind it before its too late? I loved all the characters in this book and I look forward to reading the first book in this series. Brice and Naomi and a fantastic instant connection. Theirs is an instalove. I felt for Naomi’s best friend. She is afraid and feels stuck. Naomi would do anything to help her friend. This book has romance, danger, mystery, and so much more. It isn’t a clean romance but it isn’t heavy on the sex either. Congrats to Donna on another great book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment