Monday, August 25, 2014

Chasing Perfection Vol. II + Review

  ChasingPerfection2TourBanner
chasingperfection2  
 GoodReads Logo  

 Synopsis 
  I’m sick and tired of my boss, DeVon Ricci, screwing with me. He signed the guy I was seeing just so I couldn't date him, and now he fired an employee who’d insulted me. If he wasn't expecting me to flirt with every top Hollywood executive to help him close deals, I might have thought he felt something for me. The problem is, as angry as he makes me, I can't stop thinking about him. There is only one way I know to get him out of my mind. I have to f**k him. The CEO of Mirage Talent, DeVon Ricci needs to be in control, but ever since Krissy Jensen walked into his company, he's found his control slipping. He knows what he needs to do to get it back again, but the more time he spends with her, the less he's sure he'll be able to follow through. When two passionate, headstrong people finally crash together, they can't help but ignite. The question is, will either of them be able to walk away unburned? 

Buy Links  

* AMAZON US * AMAZON UK * iBOOKS * BARNES & NOBLE * KOBO *

Teaser   

ChasingPerfectionIITease 
 ChasingPerfectionIITeaser   Giveaway  

M.S. Parker is giving away a $50 Amazon Gift Card, Paperback set of Chasing Perfection I & Chasing Perfection II, and a ebook set of Chasing Perfection I & Chasing Perfection II


About Author
M. S. Parker is the author of the Erotic Romance series, Club Privè. Living in Southern California, she enjoys sitting by the pool with her laptop writing on her next spicy romance.

Author Links

My Review:

DeVon and Krissy are continuing to fight their attraction to each other in this book.  DeVon signed the guy she was interested in so that she could no longer see him.  DeVon can't get Krissy out of his head.  He is constantly thinking of her and acting differently because of it.  He decides that he needs to seduce her so that he can get her out of his system.  He knows that he normal behavior won't work with her.  Krissy is coming to the same decision.  She needs to just get him out of her system and then she can go back to working normally.  Only once they have sex once isn't enough.  They have sex again and that isn't enough either.  DeVon is realizing that he has real feelings for Krissy.  Feeling that he though he could no longer feel.  He has no idea what to do now.  He wants to act like he normally would be those thoughts make him feel sick.  What is he to do now?  Krissy is mad cause DeVon acts like nothing has happened between them and asks her to do things he has before and isn't jealous in the least.

I love this series.  DeVon has no clue what to do with the feeling he is having and Krissy is so pissed because he doesn't act any different towards her or what he asks her to do since they has slept together.  They both want to be dominant when they are with someone.  It is fun to read about how that plays into how they act with each other.  I can't wait to find out what happens next with them.  DeVon has realized at the last minute that he doesn't want her to do what he has set her up to do.  Normally he wouldn't care and would even like that she was willing to do it to help the company.  This series is great and I highly recommend reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment