Monday, February 1, 2016

My Review of Rough & Tumble: A Steamy Sports Short

Rough & Tumble: A Steamy Sports ShortRough & Tumble: A Steamy Sports Short by Kristen Hope Mazzola
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a quick, fun, romantic read; it is very fast paced. Peyton and Bo dated in high school and in college but like most young romances their dreams took them in different directions. Now years later they are being brought back into each other’s lives again. Peyton got her dream job right out of college; she is going to be photographing a NFL football team. That just happens to be the team Bo is on. She has no idea how it is going to feel seeing him again after all this time. Then while celebrating her new job with a night out she is finds herself reuniting with Bo sooner than she thought she would. How will things go? Bo is supposed to be engaged to a model. Will Bo and Peyton get a second chance together or can they only be friends? This book is very fast paced. Bo and Peyton seem to fall right back together as if no time had ever passed. I would love to read a full length book about them. Peyton’s friend Brittainy is a great character and I would love to read more about her as well. I love the shorts Kristen writes but I am itching for another full length one from her. Another great job Kristen.
I was given this book in return for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment