Friday, May 12, 2017

Yegor (The Dudnik Circle #2) Release Day +Review

Title: “Yegor”
Series: The Dudnik Circle #2
Cover Design: Esther E. Schmidt
Cover model: Golden Czermak
Photographer: FuriousFotog
Release: May 12th, 2017 

 
  Didn’t you get the hint yet? I’m a bastard, and I own that shit. My soul is dark as well as my actions. In the end, life will always cause pain, it’s the shit you have to endure to appreciate the good things that are scarcely thrown your way. I’m Yegor Volsky, second in command of The Dudnik Circle. The Russian Mob, in case you need a label.
  The instant I laid eyes on Ruby, drugged and strapped to a bed, every inch of me swore to protect her from that day forward, even from myself. She needs to know, needs to feel, what it’s like to belong to me. She will hate me for what comes next but it’s inevitable as I hunt down the one responsible for her kidnapping, and putting her in danger.
  Family ties that should have been kept buried in the past, come floating to the surface as retribution lies on the horizon. Revenge is a slippery slope and as I brace for the fight to come that will bring the past to collide with the future, I find myself struggling to be worthy of her love. Will we slip in the blood of our enemies or gain traction to move forward?
  *** This steamy, dark, kinky, mafia, standalone romance is not for the faint of heart. You’ve been warned. ***




  (all books are standalone) Order of release, for a greater reading experience:
#1 https://books2read.com/Ford
https://books2read.com/Peacock (Peacock is a character that's in #1 & #2)
#2 http://books2read.com/Yegor
#3 Afon (coming soon) 

 This is the second book in this series and I think they should be read in order. This book continues on from the first book with Yegor and Ruby’s story. Yegor knew that Ruby was the one for him the first time he laid eyes on her strapped to that table and drugged. He then did the worst thing he could have done and had her drugged again but this time it was for her protection. Now they need to figure out who had her kidnapped in the first place and why they wanted her specifically. They begin to piece things together and they think they have figured out who wanted her and why. Family from Yegor’s past maybe involved. Yegor will do whatever he has to in order to protect Ruby. They aren’t in this fight alone though. This book has danger, romance, and even a few funny bits. I really loved this book and I want the next one like now. Yegor and Ruby are a great couple. While Ruby did try and push him away for a while he wasn’t really going anywhere. He was just giving her the time she needed. I love that characters from some of the other books cross over into this one. I love Esther’s books and always look forward to the next one.


No comments:

Post a Comment