Tuesday, October 17, 2017

In Too Deep (Doing Bad Things #2) Release Day +Review



I did a bad thing.

I did a really bad thing.

I’m not a bad person, I swear. I just made a few mistakes.

Mistake number one was agreeing to rent my hotel out to an insufferable a**hole, named Aden Smith­.

Mistake number two was ignoring his threats to sue me when he handed over a list of items he deemed “unacceptable”.

Mistake number three was diving into the pool to save his life when he fell. It would have been less complicated to hide his body.

When the hospital refuses to let me know how he is, I panic.

Claiming to be his wife might be my biggest mistake yet—especially when he believes me!

He might have been the one drowning, but I’m sinking in a bed of lies, going down fast—and there’s not a rescue in sight.






Want to catch up on Going Down Hard, Book 1 in the Doing Bad Things series?
Kobo


  
This is book two in this series but they can be read as standalone books. I haven’t read the first book and wasn’t lost at all. This is actually the first book I have read by Jordan and I really liked it. I have added book one to my TBR list already. Aden Smith is an a**hole. Hope is trying to get a motel she inherited from her aunt up and running. She was supposed to open but didn’t pass inspection. Aden won’t take no for an answer when she tries to explain this so Hope finally caves and gives him the room. If she didn’t need the money she would totally kick him out. Hope doesn’t have the best luck and allowing Aden to have a room may be more bad luck. Things only get worse and then when Aden falls and hits his head all Hope can think about is him suing her. So, when the paramedics assume that she is his wife she doesn’t argue. She needs to make sure he is okay and they won’t tell her anything otherwise. Now she finds in a mess of lies and drowning. This Aden is different from the Aden that has been staying at the hotel for the last week. This Aden is sweet and kind. She finds herself wanting this Aden. What will Hope do now? She knows she needs to tell him the truth, but then he will hate her and she doesn’t want to lose him. This book had me laughing so hard at times. I was right with Hope calling Aden a few colorful words. Then I wanted to cry with Hope and Aden both when the truth came out. Both of been through so much and past hurts have colored their now. Hope comes from a funny and interesting family. I love all the characters in this series and look forward to reading more about them. I also look forward to reading more books by Jordan. 


A QUIRKY WRITER GOING WHERE THE VOICES TAKE HER.
USA Today Best Selling Author Jordan Marie, is just a simple small town country girl who is haunted by Alpha Men who talk in her head 24 hours a day.

She currently has 14 books out including 2 that she wrote under the pen name Baylee Rose.

She likes to create a book that takes you on an emotional journey whether tears, laughter (or both) or just steamy hot fun (or all 3). She loves to connect with readers and interacting with them through social media, signings or even old fashioned email.


No comments:

Post a Comment