Monday, April 9, 2018

Bark (Lost Valkyries MC #3) Release Day +Review

OUT NOW: “BARK” LOST VALKYRIES MC #3

Title: “Bark”
Series: Lost Valkyries MC #3
Cover Design: Esther E. Schmidt  
Genre: MC Romance Standalone, short story.  
Release: 04/10/2018 
 

Jodi 
 Some people might take a step back when they run into this guy. Although the way his eyes pierce mine, it’s as if he’s allowing me to see the kindness that’s hidden within.

Bark
 Those I consider deserve to die, will be killed by me, without any remorse. I’m a man who will get close enough in a fight so I can enjoy seeing the life of another person slipping through my fingers. Yet when my fingers slide over her skin it’s as if I can feel the life slip right into me to enlighten my heart. 

**Books in the Lost Valkyries MC series will each be a standalone, short story romance. Every book is passion to love at warp speed. Grip your heart because it’s going to be a fast ride...so be warned!**




 
This is the third book in the series and they can be read as standalone books. This is a short instalove book. The men of the Lost Valkyries MC know when they meet their other half right away. They are tough, tattooed, alpha males who know how to show the women they love how they feel. And will do anything to protect them. Bark is fantastic. I love him so hard. Jodi Fox has finally made her dream come true. She has opened a hair salon. They only problem is that there is another salon in town and they don’t like that she has opened hers. Now she is being harassed by the sheriff under the supposed threat of a bomb. Bark meets her when scooping out her salon for the MC and he really does need a haircut. Bark knows right away that he wants this woman and he hasn’t even seen her face. If you want to know the juicy bits you are going to have to read this book. Which I highly recommend. I love Esther and all her books. I can’t say enough about her but she is fantastic. You should read all her books. Lol.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment