Monday, April 16, 2018

Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper #1) Review

Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I saw this book at the store and picked up because I love anything to do with Jack the Ripper. I know its weird. This book was very interesting. I would classify the book as a YA/teen book. Kerri stuck to the facts of the actual Jack the Ripper killing quite closely. I really enjoyed this book and I am looking forward to reading the next one in the series. Audrey Rose is a fantastic character. She is a Lord’s daughter and as such is expected to do and act certain ways. However, Audrey wants different things for herself. Audrey wants to study how the body works and forensic medicine. This book takes you on the haunting journey of the killings of Jack the Ripper. Audrey rose, her Uncle, and her apprentice are studying the bodies Jack leaves behind in an effort to try and figure out who Jack is and why he is doing what he is doing. I can’t say enough about his book. I look forward to seeing what Audrey Rose gets up to next. I highly recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment