Saturday, January 30, 2016

My Review of Ultimate Sin by Clarissa Wild

Ultimate SinUltimate Sin by Clarissa Wild
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Firstly I must say I love Clarissa’s books. I will pick up any of her books and start reading without needing to read the synopsis. I just know that the book will be great and I will love it. This book was no different. Clarissa writes dark romance; something dark is always the main part of the story but romance always finds its way. This book is about a man trying to make up for some of the mistakes he has made in the past. Marcus knows his days are numbered and he is determined to do what he can with the time he has left. Marcus is the leader of an underground crime empire. He buys a girl named Ava and is determined to show her that she isn’t a servant that she is his equal. Then he brings another into the fold a guy named Daniel and is determined to show him the same thing. They find an odd love triangle develops. Marcus doesn’t want Ava to fall in love with him after all he is a monster of the worst kind but that doesn’t stop him from falling for her. Daniel and Ava connect because of the way they have been trained to behave. No matter how much Marcus tries Ava will always she him as a master never as an equal. Clarissa takes us on a wonderful journey with this book. A man with nothing to lose but his life becomes part of a crime empire to one day rule it but can’t live with all the awful things he has done and tries to make amends the only way he knows how. This book took a turn at the end I never saw coming and it made me love the book even more. Clarissa is a fantastic author and I am always greedy for another book from her. This book shows us that even from the darkest pits of hell you can find the light and do the right thing. I really like how there always references in Clarissa’s books that link them in some way. You wouldn’t know it was there unless you read all her other books. They are stand alones but have that small link to the other books. I can’t say enough about how great this book was. Another fantastic job Clarissa.
I was given this book in return for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment