Monday, April 6, 2015

My Review of Truth or Dare by Megan Fields

Truth or DareTruth or Dare by Megan Fields
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was a fun, hot, short read. I really enjoyed it. I would love to read more about Tig and Connor. Tig and Connor have liked each other for a while now but they never seem to be single at the same time that is until now. Connor asks Tig to be his date to company Christmas party since he is newly single and her boyfriend won’t be able to attend. When he comes to pick her up he learns that she is single too. Now may be their chance. The Christmas party is funny. There is an office slut, an annoying wife, others getting in the way, a bit of jealousy, and a game of truth or dare between Connor and Tig. What would you choose Truth or Dare? Tig has had a crush on Connor since she met him. Tig isn’t sure if Connor feels the same way. While at the party her friend tells her that he is crazy about her too and that everyone knows it. Will Tig take the chance? I want more of Tig and Connor. I love Megan’s books.
I was given this book in return for an honest review.


View all my reviews

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24956095-truth-or-dare?from_search=true&search_exp_group=group_a

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Truth-Dare-Megan-Fields-ebook/dp/B00U6PIRTU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1428355783&sr=8-3&keywords=megan+fields

No comments:

Post a Comment