Thursday, August 6, 2015

My Review of Irresistible Revenge by AJ Harmon

Irresistible RevengeIrresistible Revenge by A.J. Harmon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a fantastic, steamy, quick read. Imagine your husband calling you and telling you that he was having an affair. This book tells a story of just one way it could turn out. This book had me laughing out loud. The lead female character is surprisingly calm while be told by her husband that he is cheating. There is lots of sarcasm on her part. I was mad for her. This book is steamy and funny. Instead of being devastated by the news of a cheating spouse she finds herself liberated. Realizing that she settled and now she doesn’t have to anymore. There are some fantastic one liners in this book. I love these new shot books by AJ. Look forward to more of them in the future. Great job AJ.
I was given this book in return for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment