Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My Review of Irresistible Desire by AJ Harmon

Irresisitible Desire: an erotic novella by AJ Harmon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a quick great read. I am loving these little eroticas that AJ has been writing lately. Who hasn’t fantasized about a boss or coworker? Silently watching and hoping but not daring to actually talk to the person. In this book that is exactly what happens in this story. Her family calls her mouse and she is finally ready to take what she wants. She is tired of being the quiet girl in the corner. Will it be everything she has dreamed up or will she learn that fantasy is better than reality? I enjoyed reading this story because come on who hasn’t dreamed about a coworker in that way. Everyone has fantasized about someone they have worked with. In was fun to read about one of the ways that could turn out. I look forward to reading the next book in this series by AJ.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment