Sunday, October 25, 2015

My Review of Killer (Episode 1 The Killer Novella Series) by Olivia Howe

Killer (Episode 1- The Killer Novella Series)Killer by Olivia Howe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first book by Olivia Howe that I have read and I really liked it. This book is about a serial killer that has been killing for years. Detective Gwen Anderson and her partner have been working the case for the last eight months and they only have another six before the FBI take over the case from them. Gwen is determined to catch the serial killer known as the Doctor. She is so consumed with the case. The Doctor seems to be targeting her and playing games with her. Could he be closer than she thinks? This was a great fast paced quick read. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. I am hooked on this series. I have an inkling of who the killer could be but only more reading will confirm it. Gwen is determined to make a name for herself separate from just being a senator’s daughter. The Doctor is a brutal killer. He likes to torture and kill. His signature is drawing a smiley face on the girls face with their own blood. I look forward to reading other books by Olivia Howe in the future.
I was given this book in return for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment